STEP 1: CREATE NEW ACCOUNT
All applicants are required to create an account before they are able to fill up the Online Application Form.
STEP 2: FILL UP APPLICATION FORM
All applicants are required to fill up the Online Application Form completely. Applicants are to make sure that the following documents are completed before submitting the application:
A. COMPULSORY DOCUMENTS
a. Passport size picture
- coloured with white background
- Photograph measurement 3.5 cm (W) x 4.5 cm (H)
b. Academic Certificates
- Original School Certificate
- Original School Certificate (English-translated version)
- Original School Transcript
- Original School Certificate(English-translated version)
B. SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
Supporting Documents are not compulsory for application and if provided, it is a credit to the applicant.
- English Language Test Certificate (IELTS, TOFEL, etc.)
- First page of passport with validity NOT LESS than eighteen (18) months.
Transcripts and certificates are required from O-Levels onwards to highest qualification level or equivalent.
STEP 3: SUBMIT APPLICATION
All applicants are advised to submit their application after completing the Online Application Form. A DRAFT application will be deleted after 14 days.
STEP 4: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
In the event that any information that you have provided is inaccurate or false, your application is considered null and void. AiULC shall not be liable for any loss, claims, damages whatsoever from you.